The Best

Thursday 21 April 2011

Thursday April 21, 2011

I haven't worked out for a while as I took apart the Total Flex. I don't what types of chemicals they used making this thing but it smelled like fresh glue. A lot like Goop.

I took off the upholstery. There is a very thin piece of foam between the upholstery and the foam cushions. All three pieces smelled toxic. I washed and soaked the upholstery and the thin foam and they lost the smell. The seat cushions have been airing out for about 3 days and are smelling less intense. I have some white glue spray and will spray one side of the cushion to see if it can seal in the smell. Whatever happens I'll put the machine back together on Friday. I will also be painting the resistance band covers as I don't like the way they smell either. I have special paint for plastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment