The Best

Sunday 3 April 2011

March 31, 2011

I ordered the Total Flex March 6, 2011 along with the performance package (leg accessory and head rest). The total was $324.50. I didn't order the "fast shipping" for an extra $20. The performance package came around March 25th, the Total Flex on March 31st.

It came well packaged. Out of the box you need to do some minor assembly but all tools and bolts are included. The machine is well built and sturdy.

Pros and Cons so far:

Pros: Compact, light weight, easy to switch exercises, multiple tensions available with the elastic cords. No need to leave house to exercise. Head rest is is good. Super easy to adjust both seat positions and attach the leg exerciser. Came with user guide, motivational tracker calender, 8 sturdy charts with each diagramming different workouts. Also included is a healthy eating plan guide which has recipes and tips for success.

Cons: It may be a bit tiny for some. I'm 6'1" and weight about 200lbs and have long arms. I also have a bad back, needing fusion on L5/S1. I need to adjust my frame so I don't start some exercises like an arm curl with my arms already at a 90 degree angle. I also wish the head rest could be inserted in both seats not just the one with the elastic bands attached to it.

Conclusions:
I feel that the machine was worth the price. I'm pretty out of shape so the bands are more than adequate for my needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment