The Best

Sunday 17 April 2011

Friday April 15, 2011

First workout since Monday. My back was too sore to work out sooner. At this rate I'll need an extra 2 months to reach my goal. I added a couple of more exercises.

I find the Total Flex seats are a bit to short. I think another 2 inches longer would be better for me along with another 6 inches added to the length of the head support. I'm 6' and if I was any taller I would probably send it back.

I unbolted the cushion from the metal support and added a 6" piece of 1/4" plywood to increase the length. I'll  use it next time I workout. I could do the same with the seats but I'd have to get the extension upholstered. Just checked and it looks doable. I'll do the seat with the head rest attachment first as that's the one that needs the extension the most.as your back presses against it during the bench press. Just need to make sure it doesn't interfere with the cords.

No comments:

Post a Comment